Week 3 Reading Reflection

This week's reading of Kuratko's Theory, Process, and Practice felt very contradictory to me. Kuratko basically gave his opinion on what traits and characteristics an entrepreneur has. He gave a detailed list of the traits he thinks an entrepreneur has, and I feel that defeats the purpose of what an entrepreneur is supposed to be. An entrepreneur is supposed to be independent and unique, in control of his own actions. I feel like Kuratko defining what an entrepreneur is defeats that purpose. I disagree with singling out the traits of an entrepreneur and I would ask Kuratko why he feels that entrepreneurs fall under certain traits.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment