Chapter 1: Entrepreneurship: Evolutionary Development - Revolutionary Impact
I found this reading very insightful and I think it provided a well-worded definition of what entrepreneurship really is. I liked the different models and flow charts they had to explain the process of entrepreneurship in-depth. One thing about this reading that surprised me - and I don't know why - is that I never really understood how many aspects go into entrepreneurship. It's not just an idea and the money to produce it. It actually entails many more procedures than I thought and requires expertise from many fields of knowledge.
The part that really confused me was the whole Micro vs Macro view of entrepreneurship. I understand it briefly because I'm taking microeconomics however I never realized that this concept also applied to entrepreneurship and I'm having trouble seeing how.
If I could ask the author two questions - I would ask which process approach to entrepreneurship was the most efficient and why he believes that entrepreneurship is crucial to a successful economy.
I don't really disagree with anything the author said, and I believe that they have a pretty accurate depiction of what the real meaning of entrepreneurship is.
- Blogger Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments:
Post a Comment