1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
I couldn't believe that the author successfully made a loan business that targeted low-income Indian villages. The way he provided a solution to over 30,000 villagers with low interest loans to produce millions in revenue was absolutely astonishing to me.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
I understood the entire reading and found it very entertaining and inspiring. I wasn't confused about what the author was conveying.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
How did it feel to make a difference in a third-world country?
If these microloans aren't repaid in a third-world country, does it undergo the same process that it does in the United States? Would your company sue a homeless person that owed you guys $2.25 the same way you would someone that owed you thousands?
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
No, I wholeheartedly agree with the author and their business. I feel that they are doing a great thing for a community that really needs it and that there is a lot of room for expansion and perfection.
0 comments:
Post a Comment