1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
I didn't really have any big surprises in the reading, as I felt that the material was unrelatable to me. I also had no expectations because I felt as if I was reading something that was completely new to me for the first time, and I had no interest in the subject matter.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
The chart on page 89 dealing with Morally Questionable Acts was confusing to me. I didn't grasp the concepts of nonrole vs role failure vs role distortion.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
Could you further elaborate on morally questionable acts, and what are the consquences for such acts?
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I've never been informed on this material in any other way so I don't feel that I could make an adequate comparison between my pre-existing knowledge and what I just read.
0 comments:
Post a Comment