Hey Guys!
Above is my new and improved elevator pitch for TutorCubes!
I've edited the way that I present myself and decided that I need to be less rehearsed.
The feedback that I'd received in the past was generally all very positive, so I would appreciate some constructive criticism on the ways that I can approve my appearance and presentation of my product! All comments and feedback are appreciated!
Hi, Ryan. Your speaking in the pitch is very good. You did well making it seem like it's not too rehearsed. Something I would like to see you do is use a camera that is farther away from you and stand during the presentation. This way people will get to view you and focus more on the product than the webcam view. I hope this helps!
ReplyDeleteHere is a URL to my blog post:
http://rolononariver.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
Hey Ryan. I agree with Rachael about the camera. I liked to way you promoted your idea. Very smart idea to solve the rubric cube and talk about it at the same time. It would be more engaging to talk to the camera and solve the rubric cube at the same time, but I know it is difficult. Good job though :)
ReplyDeleteThis is my elevator pitch: http://ent303uf.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no3.html
DeleteHey Ryan. I agree with Rachael about the camera. I liked to way you promoted your idea. Very smart idea to solve the rubric cube and talk about it at the same time. It would be more engaging to talk to the camera and solve the rubric cube at the same time, but I know it is difficult. Good job though :)
ReplyDeleteHi there Ryan!
ReplyDeleteFirst off I would like to say that I really like the way you have your website setup! It is very appealing and actually made me browse around. Secondly, I really enjoyed listening to your elevetor pitch. Seeing you mix up and solve the cube is a great way to capture the attention of the audience. It goes without saying that I see great potential in this idea because there's nothing better than educating our youth. Great job!