Elevator Pitch No. 1


TutorCubes

TutorCubes is an in-home tutoring service designed to help children and young adults provoke and enhance their problem-solving skills. Problem solving is an important concept for people of all ages and generations but it is easier learned and practiced at a younger age.
Millions of people around the world have experienced the difficulty of a Rubik's Cube but MANY are frustrated by the complexity of it. Logic, Patterning, and Correlatory Vision are 3 key skills to Problem Solving that can all be enhanced by using a Rubik's Cube. 

It's time to change the way we SOLVE.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan, I love TutorCubes! I think that is such an awesome concept and would be very beneficial for anyone, especially young kids like you said. I wish I had this when I was younger :) great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ryan, cool blog you have here and great idea! I love the fact that you are thinking about the intellectual wellbeing of children and young adults by providing this service. Your elevator pitch is very well written and flows just perfectly. You described what Rubik’s Cube and stated the problem as well as your solution to this opportunity. Also, I like how incorporated some great statistics about the Rubik’s Cube. I really like your elevator pitch and to be quite honest I don’t see anything that you could change about it. Great job! Here is the link to my very own elevator pitch, feel free to go check it out. http://susanamorales0129.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan, I like your idea of the in-home tutoring services. The key to more success is definitely educating our youth because they will be running our country in the future. You really hooked me on the product in the beginning with the explanation of the rubic's cube and how quick you could solve it. I think if you stay on this path you may have a great product on your hands. If you want to check out my blog it is below:

    http://maxwilk.blogspot.com/2016/02/cleanline-elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete